Rabaska Tremblant is a one-of-a-kind residential/resort development in Mont-Tremblant, Québec, Canada.
Offering a limited number of prestigious single-family and semi-detached homes, as well as town homes, in one of Mont-Tremblant’s most desirable riverside properties, Rabaska is the region’s lowest density integrated residential development.
Featuring wooded lots, panoramic views, manicured greens and lush fairways.
In the heart of Mont-Tremblant, amid the serenity of nature, flows La Diable River. Here, in one of the river’s quiet reaches, a new community is emerging. Rabaska’s 160 acres gracefully extend from the river’s untouched banks to the celebrated La Bête golf course, offering magnificent views of Gray Rocks and Mont-Tremblant.
Minutes from the mountain, miles from the crowd.
Rabaska invites you to dream big, and to indulge in a neighbourhood as untroubled and unhurried as the river that meanders by. This is a cachet location – where pride of ownership finds fertile ground. Where you and your loved ones will connect with nature and with each other, to create a legacy of unforgettable moments that will last forever.
In a region teeming with activities, Rabaska is your ringside seat to all the action, a peaceful and private retreat where you will be lulled by the soothing sounds of an ever-changing river.
• Swim or paddle the river.
• Ski the Devil’s River run, Tremblant’s secret treasure.
• Explore the region’s longest stretch of private shoreline – yours!
• Snowshoe, cycle or cross-country ski from your door.
• Stroll miles of private paths.
• Pamper yourself right next door at Le Scandinave, Tremblant’s own world-class spa.
• Walk to the lush green golf course from your front door.